Sunday, March 14, 2010

week 1 photos













Here we have my "wide angle" shot.














Ugly. One thing I can't stand is people who think it's OK to litter.



















Tasty. This is quite literally a roll I thought looked very tasty at the time.














Surface. The rough surface beneath my feet.














Semi. Again a rather literal interpretation. Like a semi-circle (half a circle)




















Self portrait. Kind of out of focus and clearly heavily cropped, this is actually quite fitting for my mood at the time.



















Portrait of a stranger. I kind of cheated, I found this girl sitting next to a guy from a this very class, so it didn't feel as threatening to ask to take the photo, but she was a stranger.













Mixed lighting. I'm still not to sure what this meant. So its a mixture of light and shade (behind and in front of the tree)













Extreme closeup. I wanted this to be closeup enough to be able to notice all the detail in the tree trunk but not so close it distorted what the object was.















Drab. It really was a drab looking day with the clouds overhead threatening rain.



















Blurry. A very similar image to the "extreme closeup" except this time i was focusing on the blurry background.














Last but not least, something beautiful. I found this one very challenging to find within the confines of the uni grounds. But thought that this green and fresh looking foliage made the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment